Las Vegas, NV 89183
8095 S. Rainbow Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89139
5705 S. Rainbow Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89118
2800 E. Tropical Pkwy.
North Las Vegas, NV 89081
5351 S. Decatur Blvd. Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89118
1. Are you qualified to replace or repair windshields?
Clear Quality is a recipient of Drow Certification as well as certification from the National Glass Association, so we are confidently trained to take care of all of your vehicle’s auto glass repair needs.
2. How long will it take to replace my windshield?
Our team can do the replacement in one hour. Additionally, the drying process takes one hour to reach a safe strength for normal driving conditions. We recommend a total 8 hour dry time for the urethane to set, before your windshield reaches full capacity for handling accidents and collisions.
3. What if I need my windshield replaced or repaired and my vehicle is unsafe to drive, or I can’t bring my car, truck, RV, boat, or other vehicle into your location for another reason?
It’s easy to make an appointment with our mobile glass replacement team. Let us come to you to make an estimate and complete the repair or replacement at a time and place that works best for you.
4. Can you repair small cracks even if the windshield doesn’t need to be completely replaced?
Yes. Even a small crack can make a big noise problem, or cause unwanted leaks, and we can repair that with our straightforward and affordable pricing guarantee.
5. Will my insurance cover auto glass repair or replacement?
Nevada is a no fault state, so most comprehensive insurance coverage applies to auto glass repair and replacement, and you should only pay up to the amount of your deductible. In many cases, we can also offer a discounted cash price to offset an unreasonably high deductible.
6. When is it necessary to have my windshield replaced?
It can be cost effective to repair minor cracks in your glass, but sometimes a crack can be much more hazardous than just a simple visibility impairment. If a crack becomes larger than the size of your palm, it is likely essential to your safety to replace the windshield.
7. How do I know I’m getting the best price?
We believe our commitment to quality as well as competitive prices is what keeps our customers satisfied. If you have a lower bid for services elsewhere, we can price match it.
8. Do you offer a warranty on windshield repairs?
Yes. We offer a warranty on the glass we install that covers leakage on the lifetime of the vehicle.
9. Do you offer financing on auto glass repair or replacement?
We do, call us and ask about how we can work with you to meet your repair needs.
10 How can I make or cancel an appointment?
Call the team at Clear Quality Auto Glass at (702) 468-9730